Air Options specialise in workplace air conditioning and HVAC system installation throughout London and the South East of England. Contact our expert team to discover how we can help you.
Air Options has been installing commercial air conditioning systems and more complex Heat Pump, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems in a range of premises for in excess of 20 years
- Expert System Design
- Fully Project Managed
- Manufacturer Approved Installers
- Guaranteed Workmanship
- F-Gas approved
- ISO9001 accredited
- Registered with Environment Agency
- Local authority, Building control and landlord liaison
- Turn Key packages
Our Service Promise
We are committed to supplying only quality commercial air conditioning products, at competitive prices. In conjunction, Air Options aims to provide excellent one-to-one customer relations.
Air Options can install Air Conditioning and HVAC systems into a vast range of commercial businesses, including, although not limited to the following:
- Office Air Conditioning Installations, small or large
- Clean rooms, Laboratories, Computer rooms and Data centres
- Recording, mixing and design studios, right through to film sets, temporary or otherwise
- Retail Installation, whether it be high street or smaller privately owned outlet
- Public sector Installations whether it be Schools, libraries, sports centres or health authorities
- All other commercial property types and applications
- High quality residential sites, new build or otherwise
Expert Air Conditioning System Design
With over 20 years’ experience, our HVAC systems are always matched to the specific requirements of the individual premises. We take into account peak usage, area to be heated or cooled, energy efficiency and more, to ensure you get the perfect system for your needs.
Fully Project Managed
We manage the entire air conditioning installation from beginning to end, survey, design, install and handover, we’ll take care of it all. On many occasions we liaise directly with the landlord, building control and planning departments to gain all of the permissions needed, on your behalf. This leaves you free to continue your day to day activities without the stress, disruption and hassle of managing the air conditioning installation.
Manufacturer Approved HVAC Installers
Air Options are experienced in a wide range of equipment brands, with each manufacturer having specific benefits for certain applications. We are approved installers for Daikin, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi and Mitsubishi HVAC equipment, to name but a few, having met all their requirements in technical ability and service quality.
Once works are completed, we offer preventative maintenance agreements and full after sales support backed by warranties, which are extendable in line with the manufacturer’s terms & conditions for up to five years. Most importantly, all solutions are engineered to comply with building regulations and Health and Safety guidelines. All workmanship and air conditioning installation services are covered by professional indemnity insurance giving you further peace of mind.