Our Engineers were off to the classroom again last week, this time for the City Multi Commissioning and Set Up, part one of a two part City Multi training course.
The course covered:
- Detailed descriptions of the heat recovery system
- Understanding the refrigerant flow process
- Installation good practice
- Commissioning techniques
- System addressing logic
- Remote controller set up and operation monitoring
- Demonstrations and exercises
- ‘Hands on’ exercises
As always, the engineers found the course well executed with all aspects being very informative and useful.
We look forward to the second part of the course which is set for early March.