10 Reasons to be Under Contract!
- Discounted hourly maintenance rates by 5%, frozen for the term of the agreement.
- Inflation proof contract terms from 12 to 36 months.
- Preferential treatment and priority response.
- Government F-Gas legislation states the majority of commercial systems need to be leak tested or you are breaking the law. We do this as part of the contract.
- Warranty exposure. Failure to have routine maintenance will invalidate your warranty where it still applies. We are happy to manage your warranty for you.
- Fully managed site visits. We manage dates and times proactively to suit the client given we have the foresight of workload. We turn up when we say we are going to turn up.
- Extended plant life and Improved energy efficiency as a consequence of planned preventative maintenance.
- Welcome pack and out of hours contact number (where applicable).
- Promotions and charity draws. All contract customers are entered into our yearly draws and have the chance of winning a £100 donation for a charity of their choice. Contract customers are entitled to in house promotions and further discounts.
- Free technical advice and phone support. We take being part of a relationship very seriously and are happy to give free advice and information whether it be technical manuals or advice regarding expanding your system.
If you have used us for a one off maintenance visit and interested in a contract, we’ll credit the initial visit by 10% to be used towards your first years contract.
No matter how large or small your project may be, call Air Options today on 0800 0188423.