At Air Options we are able to offer a wide range of products and designs which we can tailor to each clients requirements.
We appreciate that all sites have their own limitations / requirements and often standard systems won’t always be the most suited. We are constantly looking to offer the best solution to our customers with options where needed to re-engineer / redesign and enhance standard solutions . There are very few sites that we have not been able to assist with, with space / budget / aesthetic and local authority constraints all to be taken into account at the design stage.
Some of the options we have offered and installed to our clients are:
- Colour Coded outdoor units to site specific RAL colours
- Colour Coded indoor units, wall / ceiling suspended unit dismantling, paint and rebuild.
- Replacement 4-way cassette facia’s, either factory white / black or site specific RAL colour
- Manufacturer strip and rebuild of outdoor units assisting with access limitations.
- Site specific filter upgrades to plant ensuring long lifespan of plant and efficient operation.
- Indoor condensing unit packages where sites do not permit external plant.
- Wi-Fi, Controls packages to operate alongside standard controls to improve control flexibility.
- Refrigerant leak detection systems.
- Bespoke controls packages for comms / server rooms to offer automatic duty rotation / backup start / temperature and system monitoring and local / remote alerting.
- 4-Way cassette facia collars to assist with installations having reduced ceiling void depths.
- Remote integration of 3rd party systems, i.e. booster fans / heaters / dampers.
- Bespoke duct work and airflow distribution packages.
- Acoustic packages including internal / external enclosures and sound attenuation measures.